A&D TechEng is a specialist engineering solution provider for Automation, and Information solutions.
Formed in 1997 and located in Kensington and Adelaide, A&D TechEng has experienced strong growth in the automation and information industry. Our goal is to create a company which reliably provides our customers with a comprehensive range of services.
We have a substantial number of trained professionals which enable A&D TechEng to provide comprehensive support at short notice. Projects requiring additional resources for lengthy or continuous commissioning periods are available from within our core staff and large projects can be undertaken without the need to outsource.
Our staff have undertaken formal training and received certification in a range of automation platforms to ensure that they are qualified in the design, implementation and support of control systems from a range of suppliers.
We provide the following services:
Engineering & Design Services:
- Project Management
- General Consulting including Tender & Inquiry management
- Formal Control System Validation
- General Electrical Design and Concept Documentation
- Electrical & Control Systems Design & Drafting
- Data Network Design and Configuration
- Emergency Shutdown Systems
- S88 and GAMP design capability
- Operator and Technician Training
- PLC Programming
- DCS Programming
- Robot Programming
- SCADA Programming
- Database/Historians configuration and programming
- Visual Basic (& VBA), C++ Programming, Embedded Systems
- ERP/MES Connectivity
- Networking & Communications Setup and configuration
In the Following Industries:
- Food and Beverage
- Utilities (Power, Gas, Water)
- Mining, Smelting, Paper and Heavy Industry
Please refer to our Capability Statement for details on completed projects and specific customers.
If you require assistance we would be pleased to visit your workplace and discuss how we may be of service to your company. Alternatively you can contact us on 03 9371 1500 or email [email protected]